Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Eye of the North 10.99 + Free shipping @ Newegg.com - SOLD OUT Empty Eye of the North 10.99 + Free shipping @ Newegg.com - SOLD OUT

Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:12 pm
If anyone needs EotN, here is your chance to get it cheap at newegg. I just ordered it and thought I should put this up since its so cheap.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832197011&cm_re=Eye_of_the_north-_-32-197-011-_-Product

Last edited by Alexander on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eye of the North 10.99 + Free shipping @ Newegg.com - SOLD OUT Empty Re: Eye of the North 10.99 + Free shipping @ Newegg.com - SOLD OUT

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:34 pm
Newegg as a very good reputation as a company. Just be careful of cheap sales of Guild Wars in a box there have been retailers packaging used online games. Which is against the rules since you need those cd keys to active the product and most used MMO games don't come with one because the previous owner kept them. In Guild Wars case a product key can only be used once, so even if it comes with one most likely it will be already expired/ in use.

Eye of the North 10.99 + Free shipping @ Newegg.com - SOLD OUT Empty Re: Eye of the North 10.99 + Free shipping @ Newegg.com - SOLD OUT

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:02 pm
you can trust newegg with your eyes closed. they also used to have EoTN packaged with a campaign. I got Proph+EoTN for $13 for my kid a while back.
I also bought Nightfall as a key only option online, we fast and cheap, but buyer beware.

All in all I got all 4 campaigns + EoTN for $42. Given how many hours I have logged on already, I'd day I got my money's worth.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:14 pm
confirming that its real. Finally got it the other day, new and sealed packaging. but that free shipping was bad, took FOREVER to get here (about 2 weeks). Damn DHL, worst shipping company EVER!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:49 pm
Sold Out. Sorry if anyone missed it. Glad i got it when i did.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum