Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Boa-Noah
Boa-Noah
Aquarius Snake

Ice Raptor Hatchling Mini GIVEAWAY! Worth 150+ Gold - Totally Free to Enter! Empty Ice Raptor Hatchling Mini GIVEAWAY! Worth 150+ Gold - Totally Free to Enter!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:47 pm
Alrighty, so I made a raffle ages back for an Opulent Defender, a mere 8 gold at the time exotic I got as a drop, but this time is something special so here I am extending an early gift to all of you. As the title mentions it's one of these fine mini's, I asked in the Discord for which the guild would prefer and after a few days and only 3 votes for Ice I figured that was good enough.

Now entry is as simple as leaving a post in this thread, that's it, and after a week or two I'll take every single entry and toss them into a randomizer to see which one wins, pure luck and pure chance.

Of course I'd love to hear why you want the mini but if you'd rather just leave a post to get your name in then feel free, it doesn't really much matter. However here's the kicker, I also have the twin brother, the Fire Raptor Hatchling which is about 10 gold more expensive, for this one I'll be making a post on Reddit to give it away. Again everyone is free to join either or raffle and you can win both if the randomizer falls on you twice, I'm not going to rule it out.

Further there will be a few 'runner-up' prizes of 5 gold, it's not much but it's the best I can do at the moment, I'm sure you all understand.

Good luck everyone.~

On the off-chance you can't use the forum or reddit for whatever reason I am allowing proxy entries, in which case you submit an entry and specify the ign of the person who wants a shot but can't make an entry of their own. I will verify these proxy entries in game and if I find out any funny business has happened I'll be removing the troublemaker from any and all future raffles I conduct, of which a nice Christmas raffle is in the works.

Last edited by Boa-Noah on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Ice Raptor Hatchling Mini GIVEAWAY! Worth 150+ Gold - Totally Free to Enter! Empty Re: Ice Raptor Hatchling Mini GIVEAWAY! Worth 150+ Gold - Totally Free to Enter!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:35 pm
Hi Boah! This is a really great idea, and I hope it garners a lot of activity. I like the ice raptor mini, but feel it should be given to another player who plays GW2 more than me. Either way, they're beautiful minis, and you're sweet for giving them away like this!
pico371
Recruit
Recruit

Ice Raptor Hatchling Mini GIVEAWAY! Worth 150+ Gold - Totally Free to Enter! Empty Re: Ice Raptor Hatchling Mini GIVEAWAY! Worth 150+ Gold - Totally Free to Enter!

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:26 pm
oooh a giveaway =O camping carl.6542
Yana Dragomir.2495
Yana Dragomir.2495
Female Aquarius Cat
http://kik.me/magicalgirl345

Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:08 am
My ign is Yana Dragomir.2495, and I am entering this raffle because I feel like one of my OC’s could use a baby raptor in RP. Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum