Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

connection issues Empty connection issues

Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:52 am
hey Rio here. Or chris by my real name.
I am sorry to type this note.
my service porvider is having techinal issue connecting me to my payed internet.
Icp has sent everyone a message.
{saying to do some over usage. there might be a longer wait time for anyone that does get disconnected.}
and do to the issue of not being able to call them or there web site being down all the time now.
I am hoping to be able to get back on gw as soon as i can.
the other issue is the huge lag i am getting with the service.
it's slowing down gw.
to a point i can not even do any thing.
so please understand y i may not speak to anyone of seem like i left fr no reason.

plus olrun this one i did take my time to type up. and i am not hafe asleep like always when i type so i hope u allcan understand it

connection issues Empty Re: connection issues

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:03 am
It's good. The last one I wasn't trying to be offensive, I was just trying to clear up any questions arrising from grammar issues.

connection issues Empty UPDATE

Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:41 am

good news good news

i will not be lossing my internet provider. that the good news

the bad

what i have found out is very bad,. 2 mouths ago my provider got hacked. the whole entire network got fully hacked. the server where taken over. the phone systems shut down. all acounts were almost frozen and recharge. the hacker is unknown at this time. but they are still having huge issue trying to find out who account is still up in the air and how has payed. and who has service and who doesn't. and to do some storms some spot may not have service til they get the servers to work together. meaning the server are still party down. and all the data is not on one server to run this interenet. so i will c what happens in the nexts fw mouths. my service might fall for a bit. but i will be able to find away on once the server number reloads again and again.

well till nexts time peace
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:01 pm
Wow, I hope they can get all that figured out soon.
Sponsored content