Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Some issues Empty Some issues

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:13 am
I won't go into detail on what is wrong. A good friend of mine and Allison (Also of Vanessa and Scott) has fallen sick, and we want to spend as much time with her as possible. By Sick I don't mean the flu, I mean along the lines of Vomiting blood. for those who know Hallie, PM us on forum to fine out updates. I have tried to get on Guild wars but this situation has me distracted. Sorry for my inactivity.

Some issues Empty Re: Some issues

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:10 pm
There's no need for apologies, GW will be here when you return.. Best wishes and a speedy recovery to your friend.

Aloha,
D.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:06 pm
Hey Adam- best wishes on this situation- take care! Kraig

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:07 pm
Sorry to hear about Hallie, you must be so worried for her! She will be in out prayers and please keep us posted when you have the time. Thanks for letting us know what is up, and you and Allison will be and our thoughts and prayers as well.

Most Sincerely,

Ami

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:17 pm
No worries man, hope Hallie has a safe and speedy recovery. You just do whatever you need to do, we'll be here.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:54 pm
Hope she gets better soon. Best wishes to her and all my support to you.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:19 pm
Scott told me he talked to you about this today. I'm hoping Hallie will get better soon. Please keep Scott and I up to date with how she's doing. I'm sure she'll be happier with you and Allison near her as much as you can be. It always helped me when I was in the hospital to have loved ones around me often.

God bless you all! I pray for a speedy, easy recovery!

~V~

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:30 pm
I don't know her that well but I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers and wish for a speedy recovery for her.
Pez of Metropolis
Pez of Metropolis
Male Taurus Horse

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:44 pm
I"m sorry to hear that your friend is sick, Adam. I will pray for her safety and healthy recovery.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:22 am
The cause of Hallie's bloody Vomit, from what her mom told me was a vessel or more have broke in her Esophagus. Hallie is not having a fun time but things are healing and She stopped spewing blood. If recovery progresses she will be coming home in a couple of days. Anyway, Hallie has been having an interest in returning to guild wars on my account, which I said she is welcome to, so I'm sorry for more confusion. Hallie is a Chatterbox and can be very uh Argumentative, but is a sweetheart, as Vanessa would know this =P After some of their debates. She would be on the Assassin Hakkie Sack. the last few days was me on that character for those who've seen her.

Back on topic, Hallie WILL be ok, she just doesn't feel so red hot right now. Due to her silliness her reason for wanting to leave the hospital is: The Food Sucks. Except the Mashed Potatoes. She doesn't want me to worry about her so much so she doesn't like telling me about what happened, which kind of worried me of possible Suicide attempt, as that can lead to Vomiting blood. And by attempt I mean Drinking chemicals.

Thank you all for your concern and understanding, I should be back on more, and even more in about a month or so, due to the end of band season coming up.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:27 am
Good to see she is recovering, all the best!

Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:24 am
Glad to hear it wasn't something life threateningly serious even if it is unpleasant. Hope we see her back here too.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:01 am
Yay! *does a happy dance* I'm so glad she is going to be fine! Thank you for updating us on everything.

Also, I'm super glad to see that you will be coming on more. I've missed you!
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis
Male Posts : 181

Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:04 pm
Tell her that everyone at Moon wants her to be better and happy ^_^

Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:16 pm
Hallie is now home, and will be on Guild Wars a while most likely. So if you see her she will be on "Hakkie Sack" on my acount

Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:50 pm
Great to hear! Glad things turned out to not be so serious that it was a matter of life and death. Again, no worries if you can't always been online too, we'll be around...at least I hope I will be more often if school would stop being such a time sucker.
Pez of Metropolis
Pez of Metropolis
Male Taurus Horse

Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:57 am
That's wonderful news! =D
Sponsored content