Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Suggested Rit Builds? Empty Suggested Rit Builds?

Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:32 am
On our last forum I know there was a thread based on making a good and balanced Rit. I was wondering what reccomendations anyone had, and any build they would like to share.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Suggested Rit Builds? Empty Re: Suggested Rit Builds?

Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:59 am
16 Channeling, 13 Spawning.

Painful Bond, Signet of Spirits, Vampirism, Agony, Bloodsong, Gaze of Fury, Summon Spirits, Flesh of My Flesh.

The above build is perfect if you are the only spirit spammer. If there is a communing spirit spammer with you, take Destruction instead of Vampirism. The communer will need to use Vampirism to make their build stronger.

OR

16 Communing, 13 Spawning.

Anguish, Signet of Ghostly Might, Vampirism, Pain, Shadowsong, Disenchantment, Summon Spirits, Flesh of My Flesh.

For both of these builds, Summon Spirits is very beneficial because it allows you to move your spirits wherever you need then. It also allows you to move them out of enemies storm spells that could damage them.

Also keep in mind that you'll want to only specialize in ONE attribute after Spawning if you are going to be a spirit spammer. Don't do like some Spammers and specialize in Channeling and Communing at once. That actually make the spammer weaker and the spirits do not last as long, nor are they as powerful.

If you need a Restoration build, I can offer that as well. The same rule will apply 16 Restoration, 13 Spawning.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:03 pm
lol i bet you practically gave those builds out of memory Razz but back on topic i may have to try spirit spammer out some time

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:03 pm
Cool, thanks very much. I will try that one out and see if its a good fit.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse

Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:44 pm
Cool, let me know what you think Smile
SAL
SAL
Leader
Leader
Male Gemini Dragon

Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:41 am
(Here's my copied post from the old forum)

Here's a few of my thoughts and tips on how to improve Spirit Spamming.

Spawning Power - This gives a percentage bonus to the health of spirits. With the new upgrade in the base level of the spirits, they've gotten more health on their own just from their natural attribute. The catch is that this in turn buffs Spawning power indirectly, because you're getting a bigger bonus of HP when the spirit has more natural HP to begin with. Therefore, running with a high Spawning Power is much more beneficial now than it's ever been before, and having it at least 12 is pretty much essential to any spirit based build.

Agony/Rejuvenation - When running a Channeling or Restoration build, the upgraded HP of these spirits makes them last significantly longer than they used to, especially when you run with a lot of Spawning Power. This longer lifespan in turn makes these two particular spirits not only more durable, but also more powerful, dealing out much more total damage/healing than they did before. This has turned them from being moderately useful spirits at best, to being a must-have skill on any spirit-based Channeling or Restoration build now.

Summon Spirits - Aside from the obvious ability of being able to drag spirits along with you, rather than having to build them back at each battle, this skill's tactical abilities on the battlefield are invaluable. This is an effective way to heal your spirits, but more importantly keep them out of damage. If you spot a storm spell cast on your bunch of spirits, or too many enemies hitting them, you can easily move them out of range of the hostility. I strongly believe that learning to master the use of Summon Spirits is one of the most influential aspects that separates the merely mediocre spirit spammers from the truly exceptional ones.

Last edited by Arcana on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:25 am
Been actually trying out the set up you guys suggested to me and tried it out earlier. Have to say it is quite awesome. Just watching the screen light up with damage on the enemy is quite fun. I didn't go for 16 Channeling, so I currently have 14 there since I don't like the idea of going for a superior rune on a caster type since they have poor health caps to begin with. I don't think it hurts the build much since I still found it very effective and fun.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:34 am
I'm really glad you like it! Smile

About the Sup. All my casters wear a Sup hat. What a Face

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:20 am
I suppose I can see myself enjoying 18 Death Magic with Masocism Smile
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:55 pm
Exactly! Smile

Without a sup for your rit, the spirits have less health and do less damage. It is like 14 Death on a minion master.... and that makes the minions undesirable. Razz That is also why we use a +1 on the weapon to make it even higher, just like how the necro wants a death +1 on their weapon. Wink
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis
Male Posts : 181

Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:09 pm
Hey Vanessa, I don't have EotN but I'm trying to get a good channeling build...what should I get instead of Agony??
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse

Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:46 pm
Vampirism if you are the only ritualist, if you are dual spirit spamming with a communer i would suggest spirit rift. It isn't a spirit, but it does a good bit of damage. Just be wise with it because of energy, like use it sparingly.
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:51 am
Vamp is already on the build, but I'll try the spirit rift, thanks ^_^
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am
sure, just remember that if you're with a communer, you'll need to replace vamp. Vamp is crucial to the communer's build. Smile
SAL
SAL
Leader
Leader
Male Gemini Dragon

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:09 am
Another option for the Channeling Ritualist if dual farming without any monks is to bring some small amount of healing. Spells like Spirit Light or Healing Breeze can still be effective at countering the small amounts of damage/degen that you might take, without really needing to divert any attribute points into them from Channeling or Spawning.
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:35 am
Alright I'll look into that too, thanks Scott

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:30 pm
Do you think I could see the restoration build you'd recommend? I'm shooting for versatility since I'm beginning to fall in love with rits. Smile
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:27 pm
Yay! I'll post the template codes here for some good ones.

This first one uses Recuperation. This is a pricey spirit, but if you manage energy well it is an effective resto build : OACiEykMV9wJOOlOFPN5INdxAA

This second one is easier on energy and also quite effective: OAOiEykMlONAKNN5cxU9wJC6BA

Let me know how it goes. The second one Scott put together. Smile

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:58 am
What weapons do you recomend for the channeling build?
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:11 am
I use a wand with recharge of spells 10% and energy +5^50 (My froggy scepter)
AND
Kayin's Focus offhand +30 hp and channeling +1

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:49 am
I'll definitely give these build a spin, they look pretty sharp.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:05 am
Hey I am trying to get a good RIT build but i only have Proph and Factions what should i pick? Im a RIT/R btw

Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:59 pm
I find Boon of Creation useful to increase survivability if I run lean and mean (solo for example)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum