Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Best Guild Ever Empty Best Guild Ever

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:37 am
Hey all, call me sappy and emotional, but I just really wanted to say what a great Guild this is and how much like a second family everyone's become. It's been made known to a couple people that I've been having some health issues concerning my ability to get pregnant. I'm still waiting for the blood results to come back but the doctor said it could be a thyroid problem (which they do run in my family so it's possible) or even a small benign tumor in my pituitary that is sending false signals to my body or some other hormonal imbalance altogether. It's really meant a lot to me that everyone has been sending me such good energy and I'm really glad to have a support group like this. I'm sure it'll turn out to be nothing major but it's been something that's been on my mind a lot. Great big hugs to everyone in the Guild especially those that have become my close friends. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on how things progress, I just don't want anyone to worry that I'm not my usual self in game. Smile

<333 Laura

Best Guild Ever Empty Re: Best Guild Ever

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:41 am
I agree, this is by far the best guild I've ever be lucky enough to be a part of. I hope everything turns out O.K. for you Laura. cherry

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:45 am
<3 Thank you DJ.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:45 pm
I'm so glad that Moon can be a guild like this, and that so many find it a welcoming and special place to be. Scott and I could not have hoped for this guild to have been a better success than it is!

We are honored to have you in the guild, Laura. You have my prayers that all the health issues turn out to be something easy to treat and deal with, and that getting pregnant won't be a difficult thing to achieve.

Just let me know if there is anything we can do. I know we're long distance, but we'll do whatever we can to help. I love you

Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:47 pm
Thanks V (and Scott) I'm really glad to have such good friends all over the world. I'm glad I could be the kind of officer you wanted for Moon and I'll always do my best with it.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse

Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:07 pm
We appreciate that so much, and you're most welcome. *hugs*

If you need to rest rather than come on the game until this is worked out, however, we understand. It's better you get your rest if you need it.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:10 pm
I'm going to try to be on as much as possible still but I'll be sure to let someone know if I'm not feeling up to coming on.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:23 pm
I apologize I have not been the best lately, and not around a whole lot. Life's busy with band and school. Come December I should be back and much more active. This goes for Allison too. We try to get on as much as possible.

Anyway, out of the many guilds I have been part of this is probably the best I was in. I was in a few guilds but only 4 for long periods.

I was part of Aurelio Furor [AUR] a sister guild to this one. Ashes of Humanity [ASH] another sister guild. Also Flames of Rebirth [FoR] which excuse my language was the biggest pile of steaming pigshit I have ever been in. I

I always preferred a Medium sized guild, but I've grown to be fond of this large one. The same is with Allison, who is trying to open up with the guild more, but is a little slow due to being Shy.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:04 pm
Hey Laura aka Q!

Not much I can add to what V said, just wanted to remind you of one more friend that is praying and pulling for you. Many people sending out "good vibes"! Take care of yourself, and let us know if there is anything we can do.

Also, Adam (and Allison)- So glad you have become comfy here, and everybody loves Allison.....and as to being shy, we just happily accept that as who she is! We are so proud not to be the biggest pile of steaming....well you know. Very Happy

Wasn't it awesome how many new people we got last night? And they all seem really cool! Way to go Scott! hehe

Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 pm
Just an off note, I really love the tag lines for both Ami and V. One makes dead people the other sees dead people lololol.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:09 pm
Ami, yes last night's recruiting was awesome! I hope all those new ones become permanent to our family too. Very Happy

Laura, thank you! Kraig and Ami make the dead people for us so we can use their spirits to fight! lol

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Yes, Eden, Wren, Nikita, James....dream team! James and Nikita kill 'em while Eden and Wren nab and utilize their killer spirits! And hey, might as well have Nikita make a mini army from the sans spirit corpses! Isn't it funny how no matter how many characters you have, there is always that one that you like head and shoulders above your others? Speaking of which, I know Eden, James, and Nikita are the account faves, but what about Scott? What is yours, Boss Guy??? Smile

Oh man....I LOVE this guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:13 pm
Lol! I agree Ami. I think Amaranth has to be my favorite character overall. I've done nearly everything but beat Nightfall with her and I've really gotten comfortable with all the different skills.
SAL
SAL
Leader
Leader
Male Gemini Dragon

Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:05 pm
Nikita wrote:Speaking of which, I know Eden, James, and Nikita are the account faves, but what about Scott? What is yours, Boss Guy??? Smile

I actually had posted this on the old forum, and wished it was still here. So I just remade my post in even more detail HERE.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum