Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Would you want to come to a roleplay event?

1 - 100%
0 - 0%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 1

Yana Dragomir.2495
Yana Dragomir.2495
Female Aquarius Cat
http://kik.me/magicalgirl345

Roleplay Poll - Event? Empty Roleplay Poll - Event?

Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:54 am
Thanks for your time! ^-^

Last edited by LordOfOtakus on Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Roleplay Poll - Event? Empty Re: Roleplay Poll - Event?

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:10 am
Hello, I am the leader that deals with Guild RP(Though V and Scott have a say too, for the IC guild operates from a premise they carefully crafted, and their toons are the head of the organization.). It has been a while since we had members interested so it took a break. I would be happy to reinstate it, when people express interest.
Yana Dragomir.2495
Yana Dragomir.2495
Female Aquarius Cat
http://kik.me/magicalgirl345

Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:44 pm
Fink Dixel wrote:Hello, I am the leader that deals with Guild RP(Though V and Scott have a say too, for the IC guild operates from a premise they carefully crafted, and their toons are the head of the organization.). It has been a while since we had members interested so it took a break. I would be happy to reinstate it, when people express interest.

Oh okay, sorry about this post then. Should I just leave the poll up with no message?

Edited my post Smile

Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:28 pm
You didn't have to. I am more than willing to help show the ropes with how Guild RP works. Although, knowing who RPs in the guild can help with stuff that happens outside of Guild Business
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum