Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Event

2 - 14%
3 - 21%
1 - 7%
2 - 14%
1 - 7%
3 - 21%
1 - 7%
1 - 7%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 14

Event Poll!  Empty Event Poll!

Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:51 pm
We would like to know what y'all hoping to do more as a group event? Vote above. Please feel free to comment with explanation why you voted that option and more. If you voted "Other" option, please comment with specifics and why. Thanks!
Verkain
Recruit
Recruit
Male Capricorn Rooster

Event Poll!  Empty Re: Event Poll!

Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:23 pm
I voted for Story help since a lot of them are things I cannot solo.
Wheatloaf
Wheatloaf
Recruit
Recruit

Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:25 pm
Voted for  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Fractals! Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven

Fractals are not only a time-efficient way to acquire good loot, they are also a fun and effective way to foster stronger ties with each other in the guild.

Unlike dungeons, which are longer and require you to do 8 to get a somewhat decent amount of gold, doing the tier 4 dailies and recommended fractals will satisfy even the greediest of little Asura with a combination of liquid gold, crafting materials, fractal-specific loot (like infusions and the coveted infinite fractal tonic), and a chance at ascended gear!

With the Fractals' array of challenging mechanics, party members are forced to work closer together and coordinate as a group to overcome the game's obstacles. You'll definitely grow closer to your guildies after wiping together a few times! If you're not confident with your combat skills, don't worry! Tier 1 fractals are super easy to get into, and you will progress naturally as you play! Maybe we can even do a fractal training night kind of thing?

But the biggest and most important reason is because I'm tired of pugging.

EDIT: gahh sorry i kind of babbled cat
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:16 pm
I love T4 Fractals. Hit Scott and I up any time for em.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum