Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

The Dervish changes Empty The Dervish changes

Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:17 pm
I, for one, am excited about the Dervish changes. I thought the Derv was too middle of the road, pretty capable at a number of things, but not very good at any, I hadn't played Asha much in the last year.

While I have yet to fully figure out what all the changes mean, they do seem to make the dervish on par with the Warrior. My builds are all broken, especially the ones that relied heavily on enchantment management, but I don;t mind, it's like discovering a new profession.

What do you guys think? Have you discovered good ways to take advantage of the changes?

The Dervish changes Empty Re: The Dervish changes

Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:25 pm
I've figured a few fun to use and effecting builds. I'm still tinkering around with it to figure out what is better. I highly enjoy the way AoE on the dervish works now. I can get back to this to explain what I figured out... Right now I am fairly preoccupied.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:22 pm
I hope I get time to tinker tonight, I think I like it too. It's hilarious how the changes broke previous builds though

Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:23 pm
I rather like some of the adrenalin based changes too, I think it makes energy management work better overall

Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:56 pm
Oh yeah, definitely. I do wish some Endgame scythes had an Adrenaline mod on them now, though.

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:53 am
I felt like a little kid in a candy store.

Pious Renewal
Arcane Zeal
Vow of Strength
Ebon Dust Aura
Grenth's Grasp

...so exploitable!

Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:09 am
Hahaha yeah! The build I run uses Vow of Strength. Very much like Hundred Blades except as an Enchantment and can be lengthened due to that Very Happy.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:06 pm
All the changes made my head spin, but thanks to Adam's help I'll get it sorted out. I can't really say if I like the changes yet. Giving dervishes adrenaline seems like a logical decision though.
Sponsored content