Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOSC) Empty Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOSC)

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:51 pm
I wanted to make a post for those interested in joining us in the Shards of Orr Speed Clear. We'll still be running a dungeon book event soon where we go through each and every dungeon to complete books. This will most likely be done with a balanced team, so please don't feel left out. Speed clears is just something extra we're gonna add to our repertoire of team builds. Razz

If you are interested in learning and running the Shards of Orr Speed Clear, please get the builds and equipment needed from HERE. I also suggest watching this You Tube video (there is a series of 3) to prepare.

I'll be helping people get their builds together by getting the PvE skills, capping SF, etc. Also, Nick (X Starving Hand X), Throwy Meight, Boom Shakka Lakka, and Kim (Aura of Desolation) are all pro with SoOSC, so they can answer any questions you have about it.

Please post interest here and requests for help to get your assassin ready! bounce
Pez of Metropolis
Pez of Metropolis
Male Taurus Horse

Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOSC) Empty Re: Shards of Orr Speed Clear (SoOSC)

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:31 pm
Have you done one yet Vanessa?
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:56 am
I did my first run yesterday. It was confusing, but I certainly want to do it more and get better at it. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum