Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

MQ(H/H)SC -- Mount Qinkai (Hero/Hench) Speed Clear (Kinda) Empty MQ(H/H)SC -- Mount Qinkai (Hero/Hench) Speed Clear (Kinda)

Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:33 am
As some probably already know, I'm heavily working on my Luxon title. My goal is to max it before university starts. Since non-guild/alliance groups are unrealiable for long periods of farming, I commanded my heroes (since they can't complain Razz ) to help me in my endeavor.

Since this post is really old I decided to make a new topic.

My team build can be seen in the screenshot.

MQ(H/H)SC -- Mount Qinkai (Hero/Hench) Speed Clear (Kinda) Mqschh10

In this particular screenshot I was also working on my Drunkgard title (with post-process disabled of course), hence why I have Drunken Master equiped (it reduced the time of the run by 1-2 minutes).

I currently replaced the SS with a Command Paragon.

As it says in the screenshot, it can be completed in 18-21 mins and yields the usual ~11k Faction. Five runs a day allows me to donate ~55k per day to the guild and gain ~110k for the title. So my minimum quota per day is to donate 50k to the guild.

This may not be as fast as the usual human team run, but I still consider it a REALLY good alternative.
Pez of Metropolis
Pez of Metropolis
Male Taurus Horse

MQ(H/H)SC -- Mount Qinkai (Hero/Hench) Speed Clear (Kinda) Empty Re: MQ(H/H)SC -- Mount Qinkai (Hero/Hench) Speed Clear (Kinda)

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:10 am
Looks awesome dark, if you ever want some help I would love to join you, just let me know what to bring!
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

MQ(H/H)SC -- Mount Qinkai (Hero/Hench) Speed Clear (Kinda) Empty Re: MQ(H/H)SC -- Mount Qinkai (Hero/Hench) Speed Clear (Kinda)

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:57 pm
I know how to do the dual spam part of the usual team MQSC, but I can adapt and try to help you any way you need, Dark. I have every class, so just let me know what you need sometime. Smile

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 pm
Hi Dark ^_^

I have a build (that I've never used) that I think will work. So let me know if/when you want my help. I'd love to help and give some faction to the guild and alliance =D

Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:04 am
Umm... wow, thanks for the offers guys. I wrote this post to let the guild know how to faction farm when alone.

To those interested, below is the route.

MQ(H/H)SC -- Mount Qinkai (Hero/Hench) Speed Clear (Kinda) Mqsc_h10

The ideal build is one that can either do a lot of damage in a short time or (as I do since I'm a Dervish) support melee.

Builds from the top of my head:
Like a Star @ heaven Any build involving DwG.
Like a Star @ heaven SoS/Melee support.
Like a Star @ heaven Zealous Vow Dervish (needs melee support).
Like a Star @ heaven Most assassin dagger/scythe builds (needs melee support).
Like a Star @ heaven Minion Bomber (strongly recommended).
Like a Star @ heaven At least two healing classes with modest condition removal.

My build:
MQ(H/H)SC -- Mount Qinkai (Hero/Hench) Speed Clear (Kinda) Mqsc_d10

Empty slot is for optional.

Heroes:
MQ(H/H)SC -- Mount Qinkai (Hero/Hench) Speed Clear (Kinda) Mqsc_r10

MQ(H/H)SC -- Mount Qinkai (Hero/Hench) Speed Clear (Kinda) Mqsc_n10

MQ(H/H)SC -- Mount Qinkai (Hero/Hench) Speed Clear (Kinda) Mqsc_p10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum