Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SAL
SAL
Leader
Leader
Male Gemini Dragon
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Introducing myself Empty Introducing myself

Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:02 pm
Basic Information:
Name: Scott
Race: Caucasion (mostly German)
Sex: Male
Profession: Most recently a SAP support contractor for a large oil company.

Physical Description:
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 170 lbs
Hair Color: Gold
Eye Color: Cyan
Other Physical Characteristics: I look very young for my age, being frequently mistaken for at least 10 years younger than I really am.

Background and Points of Interest:
- I'm married to V (Valynn Lionhart), and we actually met in Guild Wars 1. We have a 7 year old daughter together.
- Me and V started Serenity of the Night together in Guild Wars 1, and we also each led our own guilds before we met.
- I have University degrees in both Psychology and Philosophy.
- I'm a dual citizen with both a Canadian and American passport, allowing me to travel between the two countries at will.
- I have had Type 1 Diabetes since age 11, which makes me need to regulate my blood sugar through insulin injections.
- I have Asperger's Syndrome, which sometimes makes certain types of socialization a bit challenging for me.
- I started playing videogames in the arcades when I was around 5-6 years old. One of the first games I became especially proficient at was Pac Man, which was very popular at the time.
- I got my first computer (an Apple IIe) when I was 7 years old, and learned how to use it mostly on my own.
- The Ultima series is my favorite game series overall, and it was me playing Ultima III and IV on my old Apple IIe as a kid that started my love for RPGs in general. Interestingly, the only Ultima game I haven't ever played is Ultima Online (mainly because it's the one Ultima game that the series' creator, Richard Garriott, wasn't the designer of).
- Fighting games are my second favorite genre overall (after RPG), and I became a tournament-level fighting game player during their popularity at the arcades, with my main focus being around Capcom's Street Fighter series.
- I have written several game guides for a few of Capcom's Street Fighter games, which are available at GameFAQs under my pen name 'SAL' (my real initials).
- I've always liked cartoons and anime, and have watched through over 100 different animated series. I don't keep up with it these days as much as I used to, but I'm still a fan. My all-time favorite manga/anime series is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which I first started reading over 10 years ago and has remained my favorite series ever since (click the link in my signature to learn more).
- I took Japanese as a second language minor degree option in University, and learned how to understand it to a moderate degree as a result.
- I'm a black belt in Shotokan karate.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum