Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Wii hooked Empty Wii hooked

Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:19 pm
hey all i have been playing this game monster lab. it for the wii of course. the game is a rpg and a fighting game. the way it works it the chuck moves your player around in a outer view where u can c your monster. u battle in a 2d model no 3d movement i hate to say. but the fighting is not button mashing. the controls are a 2 piece set. on the chuck u have your directions buttons. those will be your attacks. u have 4 zones of the attack so that will clear that up.
the game it self is not as fun as some of the mini games u have to do. the mini games is how u make your 5 part monster. the game differ in how it acts. and they are so far are in first person view. the issue i found it the game has one huge farming zone. and only able to keep a number of parts is hard. the story line to me is funny.

so to recap

u fight in scroll view

u move in 2d map like on a board

the mini games are first person view

and the fighting is rpg style

and the arrow that let u pick a move is yes on the other stick
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Wii hooked Empty Re: Wii hooked

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:47 pm
Sounds interesting, Chris. I can see how designing the monster that you want to use as your fighter would be fun. Smile

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 am
there are some bad points tho effect can kill off your monster if u don't watch it. and the energy limit u have is one point the game really makes. the turn base fighting and recharging takes some time to get use to unless u have a 130dmg att.
but the hardest part might be the hp differents. each part has hp. the lowest in the 3 build stages can go from 50 to 300. on each part. tand the effect of the parts might take hp off or regen at lvl 2 and 3 the lvl is the diffcult in building and trust me some are major easy then other make u want to throught the remote
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum