Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

left my mom, 4good Empty left my mom, 4good

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:03 pm
I now live with my dad, permanently, i'll answer the most basic question:she's making my like into a hell, she's greedy, to put it lightly, she complains the fuel for the car is expensive, refuses to buy a new dishwasher and goes to Turkey, Tunesia, etc. without me, my brother or my sister, only her, my stephdad and their kid, srry, but that's outright rude, family activities are probably something she's never even heard of.her day, wake up, go to work, go home, 2hours housekeeping and being a couch potato for the rest of the evening.

left my mom, 4good Empty Re: left my mom, 4good

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:12 pm
Honestly? I'd be happy to have that kind of mom. Mine was horrid and made my life a living hell years ago.

But at least you should be happier now.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:07 pm
I'm sorry you're having troubles with your mom, Elliot. I hope things are better for you with your dad, and that you and your mom can have a better relationship someday. *hugs*

Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:14 pm
good thing is that i don't feel love, so i had little trouble telling her i was gonna stay here permanently.

thx V Smile

btw, where's ur rit gone?

Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:18 pm
it's 2 unhappy lives or a very unhappy life(mom) and a happy life(me).
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:01 pm
Oh, Eden's still here. A lot of people know me as Faith, so I just decided to go with her for the forum for now. Smile

Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:03 pm
k Smile

Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:31 am
my dad just told me my mom's planning to go to america next summervacation, and i'm furious >(. she said she's low on money and she plans an expensive trip, that's just dumb, even a child would know better than that. i'm getting murderous thoughts(not gonna do it, just thinking of it). i don't think i've ever been this angry >(.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum