Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

dopplar fights Empty dopplar fights

Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:40 pm
I know there has to be thousands of way to beat the hundreds of builds out there. and i take a bet there are some awsome story on how u beat your own dopplar this topic is for that perpurse alone. and if i ever beat mind i will tell u for sure

dopplar fights Empty Re: dopplar fights

Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:38 pm
Spam Dragon Slash with Brawling Headbutt using For Great Justice makes it easy on HM.
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis
Male Posts : 181

Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:45 pm
A fairly useful strategy that I used to use was to bring one really good heal, one decent heal, and an interrupt. Use the decent heal (with casting time of 2 seconds or so) so that the npc interrupts it, so that you can use your good heal without being interrupted. Then just bring some damaging skills and you should be good to go ^_^
Pez of Metropolis
Pez of Metropolis
Male Taurus Horse

Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:01 am
Haha had a LOT of trouble in NM on my Necro before I had any of the other campaigns on this my second account. I actually got the BONUS... but NOT the mission! I was so relieved I beat him after about 30 trys only to end up back in Augury, and see only the bonus was achieved. WTF???? I was so confused, it was the wierdest glitch in GW I've seen.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:25 am
If you have eotn skills pain inverter, ebon vanguard assassin support and finish him kill him in about 20secs Very Happy (with r10 in all the titles) but shud finish him in time for bonus even with r1 in each
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum