Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Anyone for hatching black moa chick(s) ? Empty Anyone for hatching black moa chick(s) ?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:53 am
I'm planning to go to sorrow's furnace to hatch my black moa egg, any1 who wants to come along, either to help or hatch theirs too is welcome. I'll be waiting for replies before giving an official date and hour.

Thank you

Alias
SAL
SAL
Leader
Leader
Male Gemini Dragon
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Anyone for hatching black moa chick(s) ? Empty Re: Anyone for hatching black moa chick(s) ?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:26 am
I'm sure V and I can try helping with that, depending on the time of day. I don't need to hatch another moa chick, but I've got the Final Assault quest on a few of my characters.

Anyone for hatching black moa chick(s) ? Empty Re: Anyone for hatching black moa chick(s) ?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 am
I'll be very glad to help you, BUT... I still have 2 quests left before the Final Assault. Razz
SAL
SAL
Leader
Leader
Male Gemini Dragon

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:49 am
Dark Marluxia XIII wrote:I'll be very glad to help you, BUT... I still have 2 quests left before the Final Assault. Razz
Just to note, only one person in the group needs to have the Final Assault quest in order to activate it. So if me or anyone else comes along who has it, it'll be fine for anyone else to come who doesn't.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:58 am
Arcana wrote:Just to note, only one person in the group needs to have the Final Assault quest in order to activate it. So if me or anyone else comes along who has it, it'll be fine for anyone else to come who doesn't.

Thanks for the clarification. I knew you could, but I thought it was needed to hatch the chick. Glad I was wrong.

Now... I only need the nesting material and I'm good to go.

If someone has spare skree wings please let me know, I dislike farming skree wings since I've been having extremely bad luck with those.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:12 pm
Dark, I have two skree wings for you.

And, Alias, Scott and I can help depending on the time (after 8:00 pm (-7GMT). If it is between 3:00 pm and 5:30 pm (-7GMT), then just I will come since Scott has to work then. Smile

Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:29 pm
here it's 7 hours later, so after 5:30 pm is after 0:30 am here, that'ss be a late night =) and after 8 pm is 2 am , so it's a very late night. Like it, though forgive me if i'll get a bit grumpy, tiredness is bad for the mood eh. i suggess starting as soon as possible. 8 pm for you then?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum