Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SAL
SAL
Leader
Leader
Male Gemini Dragon
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

a bit about my believes - Page 2 Empty Re: a bit about my believes

Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:08 am
Alias Mordor wrote:you know everything about it because it is everything you want it to be, and wether it's real or not, you're stuck in it and there's no way out, but as everything can change, you'll probably never ever get bored, you can be wanting massive medieval battles because of the thrill, or a quiet life in the mountains, as will be as you wish it, whenever you wish it.
So let's suppose that after I die, I want to be on present day Earth, and interacting with the live people I knew when I was alive, who haven't died yet. I'm assuming I would experience an illusion of doing this, but wouldn't actually be doing it, since the "real" live people wouldn't be interacting with me. Is this accurate? And if so, what I'm wondering in this situation is whether or not I would believe that it was real, or if I would know that it was merely an illusion.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:37 am
you have to see it as continuing your life, but with the power over everything, material and immaterial. You'll know it's an illusion, but in time you'll get used to it and eventually forget it's an illusion.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:16 am
But wouldn't you remember it was an illusion when either you don't age, or you are a very very very old person? How could you keep an illusion like that going?

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:11 am
You can also modify your age, so you can be young or very old, both have their advantages Smile but you'll get used to it, even if you know it's an illusion, it's like entering a new world where all is in your power. You control it all, you can put people you knew in it, and you can invite others in, though you'll never know if they really accepted the offer as a copy will be created untill they do.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:14 am
there are quite some things uncertain then, so the less you know about it, the better :/ cool thing would be a medieval siege and u'r defending Smile

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:16 am
or you with a barbarian army sieging Rome Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum