Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

EoTN dungeon #02 Rragar's Menagerie Empty EoTN dungeon #02 Rragar's Menagerie

Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:50 pm
This 3-level dungeon is located in the SW corner of Sacnoth Valley. Take the Veiled Threat quest (Gron Fierceclaw) in Doomlore Shrine and head out towards Dalada Uplands.

More complete walkthrough is available on GW wiki:

Rewards
  • Ebon Vanguard reputation points given by Gron Fierceclaw
  • Unique items from Hidesplitter's Chest
    • The Maneater
    • Hidesplitter's Daggers, Shield, Spear
    • Dryad Bow

Preparations
  • a balanced team will work well here
  • weakness inflicting skills work well against Hidesplitter
  • Ominous Oozes may steal minions
  • Shadow Form may not work as well against Fleshreaver Hounds, but not sure if this is valid post SF-nerf (Feb 2010)

Strategy
  • In general pull managable group. Hack/slash our way to get Key and to next level
  • Prepare for Ooze popups
  • At bosses
    1. attack Hidesplitter to lower his HP but don't kill him
    2. attack and kill Rragar Maneater
    3. kill Hidesplitter
SAL
SAL
Leader
Leader
Male Gemini Dragon
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

EoTN dungeon #02 Rragar's Menagerie Empty Re: EoTN dungeon #02 Rragar's Menagerie

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:03 pm
Nice summary Smile

One more thing to note that I'll throw in is that a large amount of the enemies you'll face in this dungeon are Charr, so Vangaurd skills that have extra effects vs. Charr can be extra useful to bring here.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

EoTN dungeon #02 Rragar's Menagerie Empty Re: EoTN dungeon #02 Rragar's Menagerie

Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:49 pm
Zhero, you are doing a super job with these events and the preparation you do before hand. Scott and I appreciate it greatly. Smile

~V~

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Another good point Scott Smile

V, I thought it would be good to document each dungeon once and for all so it won't have to be repeated. Someone will need to do it, might as well be me Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum