Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Ninja or Pirate?

8 - 67%
4 - 33%

Total Votes: 12

All alone Empty All alone

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:00 pm
It has come to my attention that some of you aren't aware of the freken awesomeness of Ninjas, and even more so that Ninjas are like 50times cooler then any pirate, (Jack Sparrow excluded because hes just so fantastic.)
So what does everyone think!? and remember, I will hold any wrong vetoing *cough.for pirates/ cough* against you in game, and with anything you ever ask help for ^^

All alone Empty Re: All alone

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:00 pm
Ninja ftw

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:03 pm
Fantastic.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:23 am
I play Assassin as my primary, of course I'm a ninja. I am however a man that gives credit where credit is due. Pirates have their awesomeness with the wenches routine and being able to poop gun powder, but scurvy is a big no, no.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:59 am
Well, this is a hard question. Pirates have many fine qualities which make them superior to ninjas, including, but not limited to, rape, pillage, alcohol problems and extensive hair growth, whereas the ninja is superior to the pirates in that they can hide in plain sight, they can kill whoever, whenever with whatever, they trained Batman and of course, the greatest hero of all is Dr McNinja.

I have to go with ninjas on this one.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:24 pm
Have you played Monkey Island. I'll have to go with the Ghost Pirate Le Chuck on this one and say, Pirates.

Hired killers just aren't my thing....

All alone Monkey10

P.S, Why is this not titled something more fitting to it's subject. It will make it hard to find when searching for it.

Last edited by Faith Dunamis on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added picture)

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:54 pm
I'm sorry, I have to go with Pirates. It was a tough call though, I like them both.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse

Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:00 pm
Woot! Laura knows what's up. Razz
SAL
SAL
Leader
Leader
Male Gemini Dragon

Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:10 pm
Sorry, but no ninja can beat Guybrush Threepwood.

All alone Guybrush

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:58 pm
Where would a Japanese pirate with ninja skills rank?

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:32 pm
scienter wrote:Where would a Japanese pirate with ninja skills rank?

Over 9000? ;P

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 am
Guybrush: I'm on a whole new adventure.
Pirate: Growing a mustache?
Guybrush: No, bigger than that!
Pirate: A beard?!?

Monkey Island sure is good. I remember when I played them the first time. Took really long to beat 1, 2 and 3. Now I only play it for the wonderful dialogue.
But, Monkey Island isn't the greatest game(s) from LucasArts. It's Day of the Tentacle.

Here is a flag (to show the greatness of DotT) me and my friends made back in April '08 for the "Valborgsmässoafton", which is a day when everyone in Sweden drinks lots of alcohol (more than usual, that is) in public (parks, mostly). '07 we made one with a Snood on it (Jake, the blue Snood) and '09 we had Leonidas famous Sparta-face.
All alone 28147_1209494194
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum