Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

"RR Day" Empty "RR Day"

Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:30 pm
First, before anything.. what is RR Day?
It's Red Resign Day, in which you map back to town if your team is red in Hero Battles.

There's a debate over the legality of doing so and it may actually be a bannable offense.
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Feedback_talk:Gaile_Gray/Support_Issues#Red_Resign_day

If you're still interested here are the details:

1. You and 3 heroes (doesn't matter builds or professions) go to Great Temple of Balthazar (GToB) and take the Zaishen Combat Quest (on a day with Hero Battles)

2. Go to Hero Battles area by mapping from GToB and start a Rated battle, wait.

3. If you are on the Red side you map back to Hero Battles, if Blue you stay and get the 'win'

4. Repeat until you get 2 wins and the map to GToB for the reward, then speak with Tolkano and get a Zaishen Key (bottom choice, sometimes you can get 2 keys.)

5. Now switch districts and start step 1 again.

Again, this may get your account banned, though I don't personally believe Anet would do this. DO AT YOUR OWN RISK, [Moon] and myself take no responsibility.

"RR Day" Empty Re: "RR Day"

Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:24 am
Thanks for researching and posting this. It clarifys alot with concerns about banning,

Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:59 am
Gaile has yet to say what they will do about it. In my opinion it's not bannable when there are far more problematic areas in game that still need fixing (bots/leechers in AB/FA come to mind.) The bots are still rolling on so if they ban people for using something that they should change it'll be bedlam in GW. It wouldn't make sense to anger so many people over something they could fix with a quick change (see below.)

The easy way to clean RR Day out would be to give Dishonorable status if you leave too much, like other PvP formats have done. The bottom line is they probably don't care as HB will be closed soon enough for a closed deck format.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:52 am
I quit RR coz i got the red side lost to many time lost to many points.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:43 am
If you don't mind risking banning (as Strafe said, it's only remotely possible, because if they start banning people for that, they'll be banning a LOT of people), and if you don't mind getting money, in my humble and personal opinion, the cheapest and lowest way possible, then this is basically a gold mine. I'd even say a diamond mine.

Personally, I don't do it for my own personal principles and ease of mind, but I've heard that's like 80k an hour.
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis
Male Posts : 181

Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:33 pm
Thanks for clarifying again Strafe. I still don't think it's right...it's almost like cheating the system in my opinion. I'd rather earn my money rather then quit out of stuff, just doesn't seem logical at all Razz

Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:19 pm
hmm
banning = buying new cd key
cd key = money
so it seems like a better option just to ban ppl. Very Happy
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis

Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:32 pm
But if people get banned they might not come back to the game...

Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:51 pm
AxelofMetropolis wrote:But if people get banned they might not come back to the game...

I wouldn't.
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis

Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:03 pm
RR day today caused the servers to lag hardcore, thus I couldn't AB earlier. I was so mad I rage quit -_-

Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:19 pm
Maybe it was AB event that's causing lag Razz

In any event HB will be gone soon enough, I say get to the next tier of your title while you can.
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis

Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:28 pm
Nope, there were only 3 districts of AB at the most that I saw...I know I'm assuming here, but it seems like their would be more than 3 districts in HB, especially after I read the thread you posted earlier...that even said up to 52 districts have been open at one time before. <.<

Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:55 pm
Christmas every day, gotta love it.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:25 pm
yep the best part about it is i wont be with my sisters (evil little things)
Twisted Evil
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum