Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nefrin
Nefrin
Recruit
Recruit
Male Taurus Rooster

Introduction Empty Introduction

Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:14 pm
o/

Game handle is Nefrin.1863, though I am usually on either Calachus (Ranger/Druid) or Kiredis (Ele/Tempest). As of late, more time spent on Cal than Kire.

I really enjoy group content, so if you want someone to run through dungeons with you that doesn't mind going slow, ask for me in guild chat or a whisper if I'm online. As of now I have only done 2 dungeons, so I need to get familiar with them myself. I am also willing and wanting to try out fractals. I'd enjoy seeing the [Moon] tag on every person in the group.

Even if you just need a hand with a tough Vet or an event (or a story mission), chances are I will be available to help out.

I have some limited RP experience, mostly tabletop and very little online, but I am up for learning or experimenting in the future.

This was just a brief intro to me. I've chatted with some of you in guild chat already, and group with some of you doing dungeons, all of which has been fun Very Happy

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum