Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Other games? Empty Other games?

Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:00 pm
Just wondering if anyone plays any games other than Guild Wars. Lately, I've gotten back into Fight Night 3 (PSP) and I've been playing City of Heroes since the Mac version came out about 8 months ago. Feel free to look me up in COH/COV @Voltaron, I lead a Supergroup on the Guardian server called Paragon Justice Society ^.^

Other games? Empty Re: Other games?

Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:50 pm
I race on Nascar Racing 2003 as I have for years, 2-4 nights a week during NASCAR season and 1-3 nights a week during the winter on the off-season. Other than that some Battlefiend 2, Warcraft 3, America's Army (v2.x), Call of Duty 4 (I've got CoD6 on preorder).. Don't play consoles much but sometimes I boot up my old PS2 and play some Ratchet and Clank or my old Xbox and play some Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance/Magic the Gathering Battlegrounds.

I play a ton of games, just depends on what I'm in the mood for.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:01 pm
Guild Wars is the only MMO I am playing right now. I did play in Aion CB but that got bored quickly. Gave away Champions Online exclusive pre-start key to a friend. One of the perks for working in the video games industry Wink Played in the CB before and didn't like it.

Other games I play are Fallout 3; still need to finish Mothership Zeta, Batman Dark Asylum and FIFA Manager '09.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:38 pm
If I play another game it is usually Tomb Raider: Legend (freaking love that game. It inspired me to lose 80lbs). Lara Croft is my most favorite invented character of all times. I'll also play some Sims 3 from time to time. Scott and I play two player games on our PS2 when we can like Champions of Norrath or Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:49 pm
I love Champions of Norrath! Before I figured out how to get Guild Wars to work on my Mac that's what I would play with my brothers whenever we all got together. You try the sequel? You can continue with your character from the first game and there are new skills for each race.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:04 am
Yes, I think it is the new version that we have. Smile
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis
Male Posts : 181

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:04 pm
Baldur's Gate was my childhood pasttime >_<

Had both of em, and Champs 1. I wasted more time on those games than GW O.O

Also, Gemcraft Chapter 0 from ArmorGames is quite addciting.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:55 pm
Co-op games are so fun! I used to play them with my brother back in highschool.

Anyone a fan of the Wii?

I despise this box. lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum