Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Current outside life Empty Current outside life

Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:25 pm
My world is starting to come crashing down. A little more morbid than I mean, but my jobs are become a bit more stressful, and on top of that, my friend didn't make it through his car accident. Braydon Foxworth passed away this morning in the ICU at the hospital in North Carolina (was attending college there). Having just found this out, I'm gonna need some time to myself so the chances of me being on tonight or tomorrow are slim. Just figured I'd let you all know so if I seem out of it if I am online, you know why. On the brighter side of things, Bella dropped her remnants of bronchitis and Lauren is starting to feel better. I'll keep you all posted on what goes on and I'll try my best to make the event Saturday night.

Love you guys like my family, thanks for being here for me.

-Jason

Current outside life Empty Re: Current outside life

Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:40 pm
Yeah, a friend of mine died a couple days ago. It involved alcohol, and they aren't telling us much about it. I heard he was so drunk he just laid down on the road. It's terrible. I'm so sorry that someone you were friends with had to pass.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:54 pm
Thanks for your support Paul. And sorry to hear about your situation too.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:38 pm
I'm sorry it ended up like this =[... Unfortunately I feel we all lost someone in that way or similar.... We just have to handle it slowly and the best we can.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:32 pm
Jason, I'm sorry about your friend. I pray for you and his family and friends that you all can find peace and get through this tough time well.

Paul, I'm very sorry for your friend's passing as well. I pray the same for you all.

*hugs* you both!

Don't worry about the silly event at all, Jason. If you come great! If not, we understand why and you don't need to worry yourself about it one bit.

~V~
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum