Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

side note Empty side note

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:01 pm
hey all Rio here. I am sorry for not able to get on as much as i use to. right now i am going through some moroning. I just lost 2 cats. a week apart. but this last cat was mind the rut of the family. so i am not taking to well. my moods are swings all over. lossing both my cat and baby kittens has really turned my life upside down. but there was nothing i could do to stop it. ticks are taking over oakhoma. we c the doctor said over 1k in tick deaths. meaning the ticks are infecting more then any other cat flu. and by the look of it the ticks will be with us for some major time. and i am spending most of my time right now on fb because of this. I flake alot and just leave fb up. not caring on what happen to my charr. and fb has been my own release right now. cing my lvls in mafia go up does make me ferget about what has happen to my pets. so it might seem like i am not there but it might be i am just afk or just not caring to hear anyone. sorry for any missunderstanding

ps

I have notice that rit build called spirits tamer might have more power then i first relize. i have a sm build that is owning alot more then it should. I have already made it to the last mission in factoin noob island. and have got my signet without dieing and now i am lvl 11. so i must of found my calling

well to later all
SAL
SAL
Leader
Leader
Male Gemini Dragon
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

side note Empty Re: side note

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:14 pm
Aw, I'm really sorry to hear about your cats. V and I really love cats, and know what it's like to lose one that you really love. Sad
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:48 pm
Bless your heart, Rio. I lost my beloved cat best friend, Teddy Bear, a few years back. I still mourn his loss and dream about him on a fairly regular basis. It does get easier, though. Just know that they are in a better place and not suffering anymore.

Those ticks sound horrendous. Has it been really wet (like a lot of rain) in Oklahoma this year? Maybe just be sure to put a flea & tick collar on the pets, or some flea and tick medicine from the veterinarian.

*hugs* I'm here if you just want to talk. Smile

~V~

side note Empty it

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:25 pm
it has been rainning the issue is we are such a small area we barely get any rain. at V flea collars does not work unless the flea/tick bits so by then its to late. ya i know it does not get easyer but normal cats don't come near me like meg would. she was the only one who let me pet her so it wierd now not having a cat to pet.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum