Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

night mapper leaving Empty night mapper leaving

Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:11 pm
i thought this chat was somewhat amusing.

night mapper leaving Gw00110

that was followed by leaving the guild. what do some people expect?

night mapper leaving Empty Re: night mapper leaving

Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:43 pm
hope he's happier somewhere else Smile

*note to officers* try to recruit during active guild hours (I'm guilty as charged on that, but trying)

Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 pm
If that guy used to connect at the same time I usually do, then I somewhat understand his concern. :/
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:05 pm
Honestly, it is no skin off our backs. We cannot please everyone. We can only try to please as many as possible.
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis
Male Posts : 181

Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:21 pm
He called me a yank D:<
SAL
SAL
Leader
Leader
Male Gemini Dragon
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:41 pm
I've tried to recruit at various times throughout the day. The main problem is that there just aren't many people on during the (American) daytime. When I go on during the daytime and try to recruit, it's always at least 5 times harder to find people who want to join than it is during the evening. There's basically a "peak time" when the most players are on, and I'd say it's between approximately 6:00pm-11:00pm Mountain Time (GMT -07:00). I can say this is the case universally, because I visit European and other districts at times when they should be more active, but they're always empty no matter when I check, making it clear that the American districts have become the default districts for everyone who plays in the world.

I still try to recruit during the non-peak times, and encourage other officers who are on during those times to try to as well. But it's just unreasonable to expect to find as many people to join during those times, simply due to obvious active population differences between the various times of day.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum