Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Hearts of the North!  (Let's do this together) Empty Hearts of the North! (Let's do this together)

Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:25 pm
"War and pride have kept them apart, but nothing can stop Lt. Keiran Thackeray and Gwen from reuniting.
In Hearts of the North, you play a crucial role in the reunion of these two Ascalonian heroes!"

I am so excited about this new content! I wanted to post about it here to see if we can get together a band of players from the guild who want to go through this together. Now, I realize people may all be on different parts, so maybe we can choose a character to use for this who hasn't done any of it. This way we can go from the beginning of WiK all the way through the Hearts of the North together. Please respond here if you would be interested in joining an event like this, and what times are best for you to have this event. It will be probably a two part event with one day for the WiK line of quests, and another day for HoN. You can find more details HERE, to learn more about the new content.

~V~

Hearts of the North!  (Let's do this together) Empty Re: Hearts of the North! (Let's do this together)

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:38 pm
I'm putting $50 US dollars on a messy divorce. Very Happy

Hearts of the North!  (Let's do this together) Empty Re: Hearts of the North! (Let's do this together)

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:12 pm
Beecher Hyde wrote:I'm putting $50 US dollars on a messy divorce. Very Happy

LOL BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:27 am
This sounds like a good idea. I don't think it's practical to do HotN stuff together since those are solo mission, although we can run to the spots together.

I would like to join a Saturday night or Sunday, but I'll most likely do so if Luna Marien does too.
SAL
SAL
Leader
Leader
Male Gemini Dragon

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:58 am
Dark Marluxia XIII wrote:This sounds like a good idea. I don't think it's practical to do HotN stuff together since those are solo mission, although we can run to the spots together.
Yeah, when V posted that we didn't know the details of what you actually had to do for it yet. But you're right, since it is mostly solo stuff, there's not much point in trying to organize it together. We could always do some of the WiK stuff together if people want to though.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:44 am
Arcana wrote:Yeah, when V posted that we didn't know the details of what you actually had to do for it yet. But you're right, since it is mostly solo stuff, there's not much point in trying to organize it together. We could always do some of the WiK stuff together if people want to though.

Sorry, I didn't read the date of the post. A guild WiK raid actually sounds fun.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse

Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:34 pm
Yeah, sorry about that. HoTN is not doable together, but let's try to do a WiK run sometime. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum