Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Favorite NM missions Empty Favorite NM missions

Tue May 04, 2010 4:32 am
In my opinion everyone happens to have a mission or so they really liked that is in Normal Mode. For example, my two favorite missions in the game for some strange reason is Gates of Kryta the Great Northern Wall, Vizunah Square, Raisu Palace and Venta Cemetery. That happens to be my top 5. What I am asking is what are your overall favorite missions in the whole game?

I am quite well aware that many of you quit NM.

Favorite NM missions Empty Re: Favorite NM missions

Tue May 04, 2010 7:25 am
Jennurs Horde and Dzagonir Bastion.
SAL
SAL
Leader
Leader
Male Gemini Dragon
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Tue May 04, 2010 9:00 am
In prophecies, I think my initial favorite missions were Thunderhead Keep, Thirsty River, Abaddon's Mouth. I really liked the whole fort seige thing at the end of Thunderhead Keep, and I always enjoyed getting to the fort as well. I think I just liked Thirsty River and Abaddon's Nouth because they required a lot of boss fights, and I always like fighting bosses. All of these missions were also also fairly challenging in general, but without being too frustrating.

In Factions, there wasn't as many that stand out, but I tend to enjoy Boreas Seabed and Eternal Grove, although both of them feel a bit too short and simplistic (pretty much all the Factions missions do though, I think).

In Nightfall my favorite is probably Gate of Madness. It's just an excellent mission that's challenging without being too frustrating, and has a great ending battle.

In Eye of the North I'm not really sure. I think the whole storyline seems boring to play through, and they don't even really have town missions in the same way as the other campaigns.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Tue May 04, 2010 11:42 am
Prophesies: That one with all the towers where you fight the White Mantle, and it is Nighttime. (I don't remember it's name.) I also like the one where the bonus is those two talking Centaurs, and you have to spy on them. The whole mission is full of a ton of Centaur. (I don't remember that one's name either! haha!)

Factions: Raisu Palace, Gyala Hatchery done the front way

Nightfall: Gate of Pain, Gate of Madness

Eye of the North: Does Normal Mode Slaver's Exile count? I just really don't like any primary game play in EoTN.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum