Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Warrior PVE Build Empty Warrior PVE Build

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:57 pm
looking for a warrior pve build, really any type of weapon i just dunno of any builds

Warrior PVE Build Empty Re: Warrior PVE Build

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:01 pm
Which games do you have? If you have all of them, here is the one I use:

Dragon Slash (Elite) - This is used to keep up adrenaline, and it does decent damage.

Brawling Headbutt - This is an EotN skill that knocks the opponent down and deals damage. It costs 7 adrenaline, but that is no problem with Dragon Slash.

"For Great Justice" - This is the skill that makes the whole thing work. With double adrenaline, the four adrenaline you get from Dragon Slash turns into 8, enough to use Brawling Headbutt.

"Save Yourselves" - This skill is just if your casters are getting hammered by melee.

Enraging Charge - The 3 extra adrenaline you get from this, plus the 1 from attacking, multiplied by "For Great Justice", gives enough adrenaline to start the combo.

Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support - This skill is in here for no other reason than that it deals a decent amount of damage. It's optional, really.

Flail - This skill is used once you use Enraging Charge to reach the enemy. After that you don't need to move too much. It makes you attack faster but move slower.

Ressurect - Any ressurection skill is fine.

Use:
Use Enraging Charge and "For Great Justice". Once you hit the enemy, use Flail and Brawling Headbutt. After you hit again, use Dragon Slash. Then you should have enough adrenaline to use Brawling Headbutt again. Use "Save Yourselves" when your casters are being targeted by melee. Use Enraging Charge to disengage Flail when you need to move targets. Use Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support whenever you can for the bonus damage. Use ressurect when a party member dies. If the foe cannot be knocked down, mass Dragon Slash.

Effect:
This build has a 20 second spike period with a 25 second cooldown. During those twenty seconds, the enemy is knocked down almost 100% of the time, while taking massive damage. This really helps against bosses and casters. It is a sword build if you didn't realize.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:08 pm
Forgot about a couple things:

Attributes:
Strength - 12
Swordsmanship - 12

Template Code:
OQMSEXKTLOniXFieGW7i8VxE

Equipment:
This doesn't matter so much, but if you can, I suggest one Rune of Superior Vigor, one Rune of Superior Swordsmanship, one Rune of Superior Strength, and two Runes of Vitae. I also suggest getting all Radiant Insignias so that you have enough energy for skills like Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support, Enraging Charge, and "For Great Justice".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum