Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Hormone Hostage: A Man's Guide To PMS Empty Hormone Hostage: A Man's Guide To PMS

Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:11 am
The Hormone Hostage knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to do is open his mouth to a woman and he takes his very life into his own hands.

This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, or significant other.

DANGEROUS: What's for dinner?
SAFER: Can I help you with dinner?
SAFEST: Where would you like to go for dinner?
ULTRASAFE: Here, have some chocolate.

DANGEROUS: Are you wearing that?
SAFER: Gee, you look good in brown.
SAFEST: WOW! Look at you!

DANGEROUS: What are you so worked up about?
SAFER: Could we be overreacting?
SAFEST: Here's fifty dollars.

DANGEROUS: Should you be eating that?
SAFER: You know, there are a lot of apples left.
SAFEST: Can I get you a glass of wine with that?

DANGEROUS: What did you do all day?
SAFER: I hope you didn't overdo it today.
SAFEST: I've always loved you in that robe!
ULTRASAFE: Here, have some more chocolate.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Hormone Hostage: A Man's Guide To PMS Empty Re: Hormone Hostage: A Man's Guide To PMS

Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:37 am
Fabulous! Truly funny! Very Happy

I won't go into details...but if men had "that time of the month", they'd want to be pampered and eat chocolate too!

Hormone Hostage: A Man's Guide To PMS Empty Re: Hormone Hostage: A Man's Guide To PMS

Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:05 am
Actually from what I've seen, guys do have a time of the month. Not physically but I've noticed a slight change in their emotions. Shocked
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:20 am
Yes, I agree with that, Syn. They still don't know how much the icky physical aspect sucks for women though. Wink

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:12 am
If men had 'true' periods they'd brag about the size of their tampons Wink

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:28 am
From what I read somewhere a long time ago, it has been "proven" (now I didn't check the source, so don't go crazy about this) that men DO have a period in the month, same as women, but less intense. I mean, after all, we don't eject blood from our bodies.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:39 pm
I heard a theory from a friend of Hallie's. "Men are like Werewolves. There are moody the most during full moons" XD
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis
Male Posts : 181

Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:19 pm
It's actually true that men do have a time of the month. There are three cycles that your body goes through, physical, emotional, and I think intellectual. They each take different amounts of time to complete but I remember that physical is somewhere around 26ish, emotional is around 29 (looks familiar eh?), and intellectual is around 33. If you graph them from the day you're born they look like sin/cos curves and you can actually figure out when you're "supposed" to have a bad physical/emotional/intellectual day. I just can't, for the life of me, remember what they're called >_<

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:24 pm
oh, my granddad used to have some sort of device (looked like a calculator) that kept track of those periods. never thought of it as related to menstruation, but yeah, that makes sense. i'll see if i can find that calculator thing and do more research Smile

Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:45 am
Boy Soprano wrote:oh, my granddad used to have some sort of device (looked like a calculator) that kept track of those periods. never thought of it as related to menstruation, but yeah, that makes sense. i'll see if i can find that calculator thing and do more research Smile

It was like Skalmans (Professor Shellback) clock, except this told him when to duck flying pots and pans or go the pub.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:32 am
Boy Soprano wrote:oh, my granddad used to have some sort of device (looked like a calculator) that kept track of those periods. never thought of it as related to menstruation, but yeah, that makes sense. i'll see if i can find that calculator thing and do more research Smile

I am quite interested in knowing how it works.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 pm
Pez of Metropolis
Pez of Metropolis
Male Taurus Horse

Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 pm
I am staying away from this post...

Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:32 pm
Nooooo! Read it!! It's hilarious!
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis
Male Posts : 181

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:54 pm
Lulz at Laura's post >_<

Also, I figured out what the cycles are called. They are your biorhythms. Although it isn't exactly proven scientifically, I think it's true ^_^
Pez of Metropolis
Pez of Metropolis
Male Taurus Horse

Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:50 pm
Laura, i will not.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:52 pm
Then you will not be safe from woman aggro nor learn useful skills to deflect!

Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:22 pm
I think it's a pretty good post!

Some of the comparisons between RL and IG are really nice lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum