Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Medical Update Empty Medical Update

Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:38 am
Got my test results and it's looking like my thyroid is sitting at the low low low end of normal so she wants to retest it at the beginning of November. Slow thyroid runs in my family though and is easily treatable if that's what I have so I'm relieved. Okay, now, for guys or people easily offended, please stop reading I'll try to be as vague as possible but still lol. My pap results have come back irregular and she's testing for HPV. If it comes back positive for it, we'll have to discuss future options but if it comes back negative, I don't need to worry. Figures though that two weeks after I get seen for no periods for 6 months I should get mine yesterday. Joy.

Thank you all for your support and I hope you'll keep your fingers crossed for me a little longer.

<333 Laura
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Medical Update Empty Re: Medical Update

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:45 pm
I hope the pap test reveals that it isn't HPV or cervical cancer, and rather nothing to worry about at all. I'm glad that if the other does turn out to be a slow thyroid, that it is easily treated. Here's hoping that is clear and normal as well. *hugs*

Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:19 am
<3 Thank you V.

Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:15 am
I hope things turn out for the best for you. Stay Strong Smile

Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:28 am
I hope everything's fine too. Must be kinda stressful. Always remember you can come online to have your ideas changed. ^_^

Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:58 pm
Been praying and hoping that everything goes turns out just peachy for you. Very Happy I know this must be very frustrating, but you sure do keep a good attitude and bravo to you for that! Who knew "starting" could be such good news, haha! Well, let us know if there is anything you need that we can do for you. Lots of Love sent your way!!!!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum