Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Getting Everyone Their Titles With Guildie Help! Empty Getting Everyone Their Titles With Guildie Help!

Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:30 am
Hey guys! Getting my titles and trying to help Kraig, Kami, Topaz, and Japin with theirs got me thinking. And before Kraig asks. no it did not hurt, nor did steam pour out of my ears. Razz

What if we had a place where we could post what we needed for our titles, and could help others and get help ourselves. Two cases in point. Kraig needs gold ID's, Topaz does not want title, so he gives Golds to Kraig to ID (Kraig would give them back after he IDd them if you helped him). Another is, Kraig and I need to vanquish some NF still and so does Hands of the Gods....bingo! It's a match! So please put down your own needs, as well as those you would be interested in helping with. I'll start Very Happy

Nikita

Prophecies:

The Frost Gate HM
Gates of Kryta HM
D'Alessio Seaboard HM
Divinity Coast HM
Bloodstone Fen HM
Aurora Glade HM
Riverside Province HM
Sanctum HM
Dunes of Despair HM
Thirsty River HM
Elona Reach HM
Dragons Lair HM
Ice Caves HM
Iron Mines of Moladune HM
Thunderhead Keep HM

Vanquishing:

None done in Prophecies yet

Gwen- completed Varajar Fells and Drakkar Lake

Factions- completed Arborstone, Morostav Trail, and Raisu Palace

Nightfall 22/34 done- need:
Gandara, the Moon Fortress (does our guild own that? lol)
Bahdok Caverns
Vehtendi Valley
The Mirror of Lyss
The Hidden City of Ahdashim
Garden of Seborhin
Holdings of Chokhin
Vehjin Mines
Shattered Ravines
Poisoned Outcrops
Ruptured Heart
Alkali Pan

I am also working on my Zaishen Title (that's gonna take FOREVER lol), Treasure Hunter, Sweets, Booze, and Party.
Luxon and Kurzick Titles...have alot more in my Kurzick....gasp!

As you can see I am working on alot! I have 15 titles so far, but working toward GWAMM. To save time, all missions and vanquish areas I have listed are needed by Kraig as well. He has a few more, but I will let him list those.

Please list what you are working on and we can all start knocking some of these out! Maybe even make some events! I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone's goals are, and helping you achieve them!

Wink
Ami

Getting Everyone Their Titles With Guildie Help! Empty Re: Getting Everyone Their Titles With Guildie Help!

Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:11 am
Very nice idea!

Right now I'm going for Guardian of Tyria and I need the following:
Bloodstone Fen HM
Aurora Glade HM
Sanctum HM
Dunes of Despair HM
Thirsty River HM
Elona Reach HM
Dragons Lair HM
Ice Caves HM
Iron Mines of Moladune HM
Thunderhead Keep HM
Ring of Fire HM
Abaddon's Mouth HM
Hell's Precipice HM

Always interested in VQing.

Last edited by Maya on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:49 am; edited 8 times in total
Pez of Metropolis
Pez of Metropolis
Male Taurus Horse

Getting Everyone Their Titles With Guildie Help! Empty Re: Getting Everyone Their Titles With Guildie Help!

Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:19 pm
I love Title seeking! I am not currently seeking anything specific though. However, I am ALWAYS up for any HM mission, whether I have done them already or not. I don't have EotN yet, and haven't finished Cantha either seeing as Alex and I play hands on that together and he's been busy lately. But I can do HM Proph and NF for now.

I also enjoy Vanquishing as well, and don't have many done, so let me know if you need extra people, I'd be more than happy to hop on board. sunny

Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:35 pm
I'm taking the same position as Nick. I love to go for titles and I am willing to help with anything. Just ask Smile

Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:37 pm
Awesome! This is exactly what I was hoping for! Let's keep it up!

Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:24 pm
I am working on the following titles :

Party

Period.

But I don't mind a vanquishing once in a while, or a HM dungeon or Z-mission/Z-Bounty etc.
Please keep in mind that my priority is placed on party until I have all the ornate necklaces I need. Until then, I might have to say no to some people so that I make sure I'll make it.

But once I get it, I'll need lots and lots and lots of money to buy all 11 tormented weapons for HoM, so I'll do whatever that pays well.
Pez of Metropolis
Pez of Metropolis
Male Taurus Horse

Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:47 pm
Kamisama.... HoM?

Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:55 pm
I'm always up to vanquish and do fun new things.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:54 pm
HoM = Hall of Monuments.
Pez of Metropolis
Pez of Metropolis
Male Taurus Horse

Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:48 am
Buying all 11 torm weps gets yo in the HoM?

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:13 pm
No you get in free. In the HoM there are different displays for your achievements (beating campaigns,getting max titles, torment and destroyer weapons, hero armor, and mini pets).
And these achievements are supposedly going to do something in GW2
Smile

Last edited by Arrashi on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:19 pm
I'm working on Vanqs and Guardian for all continents so if anyone is up for one, let me know.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:09 pm
I am working on party animal and sweet tooth titles for Faith. So, any of that stuff you don't want I'll appreciate. Smile

Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:04 pm
Eden Dunamis wrote:I am working on party animal

Get in line !! geek

Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:02 am
hey i need one more mastrers in factions to get gaurdian of cantha it wud be highly appreciated if ne cud help me get

Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:59 am
I will look for you in game tomorrow- and will def help you get that title. Seems like you have been having to ask for this for a while, and everyone is busy. I know it is just bad timing, but it still seems terrible that you have had to ask for so long. I promise that if you are on next time I am than I will definitely help you through this. I will also be sure to tell Kraig about this, and I am sure he will be willing to help. More help from guildies would be nice, but if no one else is available, then we should still be able to get it fine. Kraig and I did it HM with heroes and got masters first time. So it should be no trouble to get you your title. Again I am sorry it took so long to get help on this. It must be so frustrating for you, so let's knock this puppy out!
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:25 pm
Ami, I'm not sure what you mean. Scott and I have helped Dwight with this several times, as have other guildies.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:29 pm
yea people have been helping it just everytime i do it with sumone we fail]

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:37 pm
Every time I have seen him ask for help with this I am already helping someone else, and other people tell him they can't for the same reasons. I did not know anyone had ever tried, and all I meant is that it was no one's fault, but it really sucked for Dwight. So I wanted to make it a priority.

Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 pm
ok i got my title so i dnt need help ne more on that one now i just need to max out 3 more lol

Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:43 pm
I only need 4 more missions for Legendary Guardian and I think I need some help with those.

Nightfall:
Nundu Bay - Thanks DJ!
Dzagonur Bastion - Thanks 2/3 conset ...and D

Factions:
Vizunah Square - Thanks D!
Eternal Grove - Thanks Juggernaut D!

if you need any of these done in HM with Masters reward write here or catch me ingame and we'll try tro find some more players.

Last edited by Maya on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:02 am; edited 3 times in total

Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:02 am
I'm in for the NF missions, would be best to do them over the weekend as school + packing for the move = stress >_<

Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:49 am
I still need Dzagonur and Eternal :\

Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:24 am
Done.

Last edited by papa ultra on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:58 am; edited 15 times in total
Pez of Metropolis
Pez of Metropolis
Male Taurus Horse

Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:45 pm
I only need Canthan Guardian now, and have 6/13, but would be willing to help anyone anytime with anything. [= just shoot me a pm in game [=
Sponsored content