Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Vanquishing Builds Empty Vanquishing Builds

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:58 pm
Hey guys, Laura here with an interesting proposition. I've had a couple people ask for good Vanquishing Builds but I haven't the foggiest idea on what constitutes good as I've not had a chance to sit and tweak with all of my characters. So here's what I'd like. I'd like everyone to post what character builds they prefer to Vanquish in and what areas they work best in. It's a pain trying to locate all of it on the Wiki site and I think we benefit more from our Guildmates' experiences.

Ranger - Barrage or Broadhead arrow for my elite; splinter shot, volley, you move like a dwarf, troll unguent, pain inverter, and something to increase my speed and ability to dodge. These I like using on the Marga Coast and the Gyala Hatchery.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Vanquishing Builds Empty Re: Vanquishing Builds

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:08 pm
Hey there. This may be a good one to have in the builds section of the forum I think. Smile

Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:21 pm
Whoops! I clicked the wrong forum area! I swear, my blonde is showing.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:38 pm
Vanquishing is one easy thing. (I moved your topic btw) All you need to vanq is something you are comfortable with:

Necros: Spiteful Spirit/Discord
Rangers: Broadhead Arrow/Splint/Crit Barrage
Assassins: Assassins Promise
Ritualists: Signet of Spirits/Signet of ghostly Might Combo
Dervishes: Any Avatar or Scythe Build you are comfy with
Paragons: IMBAGON (come on, be easy)
Monks: Ray of Judgement<<I doubt you smite with anything else. Or your standard heal/prot build.
Mesmers: Visions of Regret/Power Block
Warrior: Warriors Endurance/Incoming/Defy Pain
Elementalist: Searing Flames/Deep Freeze/Mind Burn/Thunderclap

If you are vanqing, I doubt your elite is not one of the aforementioned. While building a vanq build, use skills that compliment your elite. If ur running SS, weaken your enemies to relieve your healers. If running mesmer, hex heavy and spread it around, rangers, form traps and lure, then bury the crippled opponent with barrage or interrupt him with BHA. Vanquishing is all about tactics and strategy. An important rule for me, I target the weakest first then the strongest. You dont wanna kill the thing that your hex goes on do you? I sure don't. but it's your style, so have at it Vanquishing Builds Icon_bounce
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 pm
No worries, laura. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: