Tyrian Covenant [HERO]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

The End of Your Character Empty The End of Your Character

Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:30 pm
I'm sure we all thought about it at one point or another for at least one of our characters. How does it all end for them anyway? Sure they've probably saved Tyria from the Lich Lord more than once, and they stomped out Shiro and even took down a god. Not only that they probably delayed the inevitable coming of some ancient dragon existence wiping out the world. After it all, what do you want to happen to them?

So if anybody has a storyline of how their specified character retires or passes on, then by all means please share it. Very Happy
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis
Male Posts : 181

The End of Your Character Empty Re: The End of Your Character

Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:24 am
I want Axel to die pooping.

But Killing Hand? He's gonna die in a Saw trap in Saw VI. Just wait for the movie to come out, HE'LL BE IN IT >_<

Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:32 am
Laughing I was batting more along the lines of dying in terms of guild wars lore more or less. Like they spend their final days training and teaching new students at Shing Jea Monastary, or serve Emperor Osoku raise his iron fist army and assists him in ending the Kurzick and Luxon conflict.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:02 am
I'll think about it and write back.

Seems like an interesting thing to do in my free times when I'm not teaching.
AxelofMetropolis
AxelofMetropolis
Male Posts : 181

Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:53 pm
I still think he should die pooping >_<
Pez of Metropolis
Pez of Metropolis
Male Taurus Horse

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Alex you're an idiot. I think it would be really for My Dervish "Hand of Metropolis" to travel to Ascalon and spend out his years rebuilding Rin.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:18 pm
I think Nikita would be serving as ambassador to the Norn and Asuran on behalf of the Vanguard. I mean, I'm the one that got them all to work together in the first place, right? And you don't find many bookah that the Asuran think have a brain cell, nor a scrawny human that the Norn think kick...um....tushy? Plus half the Vanguard got eated and Gwen is in heavy therapy, so they are a little short staffed *sigh* Yeah, that's what Nikita'd be doing......that or the whole Kormir "I am a god now" gig. lol!

Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:39 pm
After assisting in bringing about the fall of the Great Destroyer, the assassin Loki returned to his home in Cantha. Holding close ties with Emperor Kisu, he returned to Kaineng and joined the Imperial Guard. During which he carried out various missions on the Emperor's behalf. From cleaning up the streets of Kaineng from the Am Fah and Jade Brotherhood, to assisting locals on Shing Jea. Through the Emperor Loki was soon moved to work amongst the Zaishen where his duties could stretch out across Tyria and improve international relations with neighboring nations.

After his extensive work with the Zaishen on behalf of the Emperor, Loki eventually retired at the young age of 27 and returned to Shing Jea Monastery where he began work closely with Headmaster Lee. Soon after he became a senior assassin instructor at the monastery. Though his lazy attitude suggested otherwise, Loki upheld a strong sense of justice, order, balance and most of all peace in his teachings as an instructor for those wishing to learn to walk in the shadows.

It was through Loki's work that he eventually met Seera, a fellow assassin instructor at the monastery. The two continued their teaching together and trained many to uphold justice and balance in the world. Eventually Seera and Loki fell in love and found themselves living in a home together in Tsumei Village.

In the years to come they would eventually lay their blades to rest and only lift them now and again upon the most dire of requests by the Emperor, Cantha, and it's allies.

When the day came that Loki and Seera would draw their daggers no more, Loki traveled to the Eye one last time. There he sealed away the armor he moved through the shadows with, and put to rest the blades he used to make his ideals and dreams real to, if only for awhile. Til the day they would need to bring balance once more.

Last edited by Loki on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:53 am
I don't know if I've ever sat and thought about how my characters would spend their last years. Great, I can feel yet another story adding itself to the hundreds I have going through my head already.
Valynn Lionhart
Valynn Lionhart
Leader
Leader
Female Libra Horse
https://tyriancovenant.forumotion.com

Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:09 pm
Great story Loki! I loved that.

I have one for several of my characters forming in my head. It'll take me a while to post it all though.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:42 am
Thanks, I appreciate it. I guess I'm just really into lore and all that jazz since guild wars is so story driven. I'm looking forward to reading your story Vanessa. Anyone else for that matter. It could be fun and make for good leeway into GW2.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum